So. As I was saying last night to KTP. Snot. If you have issues with this subject...stop reading. really...stop reading.
I have been sick for going on two weeks. It went from a cold to a chest cold to a sinus infection. All of this I could handle, but with the sinus infection came the cement snot. The kind where you absolutely cannot breathe through it. and it's usually green which is just gross in and of itself and is totally kicking you when you're down. You start Vader-ing on everyone because you have to breathe through your mouth. You blow and blow and nothing comes out. You feel like you're going to pop a blood vessel in your eye you're trying so desperately to get through it. I have gotten legitimately worked up/angry about this during previous colds. I find it so frustrating when all i want to do is BREATHE and I can't. sucks.
And then...every now and then...you blow and blow and it's like you're giving birth through your nose and you bear down and hope you have 2-ply tissues and the blockage is removed. Oh my god that feeling is like a nose-gasm. That release of pressure, the sweet clean air pouring in through your sick ass nose...it's like heaven provided by Puffs. another similar feeling is when you feel like you have to sneeze and the feeling just lingers...and lingers and you almost sneeze but you don't. and then...something in the wind changes...that extra piece of straw breaks the camel's back...and you let out a sneeze equivalent to a sinus hurricane and it feels SO FUCKING GOOD. oh my god I love those. like you just hoovered out your face with one sneeze. it's amazing.
anyway. those are my feelings on snot. just thought i'd share.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This post made me laugh and say "YES!" and "OH MY LORD! ME TOO!" a lot. I love your feelings on snot mostly because I have these same feelings! Sending you good vibes so that you get well soon!<3
Don't you feel better getting that out of your system. Heh. See what I did there?
Post a Comment