I think about you every day. I still go to call you sometimes when I book a job or want to tell you about a cool movie I saw. and then I remember all over again. I wonder if I'll ever stop doing that. I carried your picture in my pocket at the wedding. I took it out and asked Joe if he wanted a family photo. He laughed. You would've too. :) We took it out when everyone came out to dance to "Shout". I'm excited to see the video, we got almost everyone to come out. It was really cool. I felt like you were with us. That's the first time I've felt that way. I wasn't sad, I was so so happy. Joe said he saw a shooting star on the beach that night. I like to tell myself that was you. Even if it wasn't. 9 months went by really fast. Sometimes I miss you so much I feel like I can't breathe. It hits me at the weirdest times too. I drove down highland today and remembered walking back to the metro with you after we saw John Williams in concert last summer. That was a good night. The class of 2010 put a plaque above your door. I still haven't gone to see it. Joe has to see it every day. Not sure how he does that. The thought was very nice though.
Anyway. I just wanted to say hi.
I miss you and I laloo.
Punkin'
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment