The Young Victoria
Why is there no US release date for this?!? I saw Sunshine Cleaning on Friday. Good, but not amazing. Performances were awesome but the story line itself didn't connect with me as much as its quirky dramedy predecessors Little Miss Sunshine or Juno. I really love Amy Adams. The fact that she can go from Drop Dead Gorgeous to Enchanted to Doubt is just so ridiculous. And Emily Blunt gets more adorable the more I see her.
Speaking of Emily Blunt, that made me think of Devil Wears Prada and I don't know if I just got overloaded during Oscar season, but I am so over Anne Hathaway. I find her irritating. I saw Rachel Getting Married last night and she did a great job, but I'm still annoyed by her. She plays a really self-centered recovering addict and it was just ridiculous how frequently she would go out of her way to make her sister's wedding about her. omg it was painful. it was a study in awkwardness. she literally throws a shit fit until she is made maid of honor in the wedding. it's weird, i just find her so fake when she's going on about how she's so undeserving. i really feel like it's all an act and this character is what she would be like without media training. anyway. she bothers me.
also saw role models on saturday. i know kellie said she hated it but i really enjoyed it. i was cracking up during the coffee shop scene. "congratulations, you're stupid in 3 languages". paul rudd is one of my favorites. i still want to see i love you man. it's out friday! any takers?
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really really really want to see that. I remember watching Atonement and a trailer popped up for the Duchess and I totally thought it was going to be that movie but it wasn't. Anyway, that one has been on the radar for over a year now. When it comes out, we totally need to see it.
Post a Comment