
It's a Baby Beluga!!!
Adorable...
Vegas was not how i imagined it, but most things never are. I am now resolute in my desire to go and do Vegas exactly how I want to do it with a maximum of 3 other individuals. 8 people was a little difficult to manage despite how much I enjoy them all. It's too hard to make sure all 8 people are happy with the decisions. My ideal Vegas features the lazy river at the Monte Carlo hotel, a Cirque du Soleil show at night, and at least one ginormous buffet upon which I can feast. Also? Drunkeness. Must have alcohol. Sounds good? Let me know, we'll make it happen.
Also, I feel kind of awful today. Woke up tired but ok. Sat down at my desk and it was like a war of the sinuses was unleashed in my head. I was doing the pitiful tickle in my throat cough repeatedly, sneezing and blowing my nose constantly, and just generally feeling like there was cotton in my ears. I took an allergy pill because we thought maybe it was the flowers in Maria's office causing everything. So now my nose is clear, but my tummy hurts from the evacuation of my nasal passages. Bleck. I just want to go home. Ew.
Saw Lauren from the Hills at Marie's restaurant last night when I went for dinner. She looks the exact same as she does on television. When they all started singing happy birthday to their friend she looked like she wanted to slide under the table because everyone turned around. Also, Turk from Scrubs was there. Who knew they were in the same circles.
1 comment:
I'm in. I just need the cash.
Post a Comment