Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Weirdest dream ever today. I woke up around 8 and was like WHAT JUST HAPPENED?? I dreamed that I was at work staring out the window, and for some reason, my desk was right in front of a giant plate glass window and I could see the length of a major street right in front of it. So I look to my right and I see a plane taking off, which is not unusual since we're by the Burbank airport. As I watch it, the plane starts to level off really low and then kind of wobbles, and starts descending in my direction. The plane ends up landing on the major street right in front of me and the wing totally takes out the corner of the building and everyone is just losing their shit. So me and SOMEONE. Someone i know, a girl, someone I trust and am close to but i can't remember who, start walking home because we don't feel safe on the streets. As we're walking we start seeing multiple planes doing the same thing. Just crashing all over the valley and taking out buildings and cars and whatnot. Something is making these planes just die in the air (and they were all usair...weird) and then they just take out anything in their path. i can't figure out WHY they keep putting planes in the air since it's clearly not working. anyway. we meet two guys (who happen to resemble our arch nemesises...nemesees? from trivia) on the walk and we're like oh you're nice, whatever, walk away. then a plane lands in front of us again and we see the wing just shear off the top of a car and kill someone. so we're freaking out and the dudes we just met try to comfort us and we're clearly in shock so they take us to their home to calm down because it's so close. we go, we calm down, they start being weird so we leave. as we're leaving a plane CRASHES INTO THEIR HOUSE. and then i woke up and immediately looked out my window for planes. I DON'T LIKE DREAMS LIKE THAT.

anyway. everyone is annoying the shit out of me today. i woke up a little late and couldn't get into my car because brittany was parked too close to it. I don't mind if there's just no room and she had to squeeze in, but there was like an AISLE of space on her driver's side. i could walk down it shaking my hips to and fro. my driver's side mirror was literally a centimeter away from the drain pipe and our mirrors had maybe an inch between them. have you seen my ass? do you realize that i can't even fit between our cars, let alone open a door and squeeze in? eff. there have been times where i have to work myself into the car in section. first a leg, then the hip. then the butt (usually in two parts, like one would with a large ball of dough), other hip, then collapse into the seat panting before pulling in the other leg. it's an ordeal. anyway. i just don't think she thinks about things like that which is frustrating because i do. anyway. i had to track her down at the gym and have her move her car before i could leave. then i was blocked in by two cars loading shit and i couldn't get out. i was going to lose my shit. i was only 5 minutes late. but i had plenty of rage by the time i got here. good talk.

5 comments:

God said...

that's an insane dream!

I was 5 minutes late for work too. my sister/dad hasn't paid the gardener for 4 months and he caught me as i was racing out the door. So I had to hunt for the correct check book and post date the check. Then he wanted to chat. After about a minute i was like "i need to leave" and raced to work. I am so not a people person.

Kellie said...

Scary dream. My dream was that Amanda (Der Der) and Kennya saw me at Target and I did a sweet karate kick and knocked them unconscious. It was weird.

God said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
God said...

That's why you're KTP

Anonymous said...

This post had me biting my fingernails! Such an awful dream, I'm sorry.