I was going to do bullet points in honor of KTP, but I just realized that that's one of the reasons she left blogger. They took them away! Dirty thieves.
Saw my latte boy today. I hadn't seen him in awhile and I was like oh maybe he changed his schedule or is on vacation or something. (God I'm a stalker...) I walked in and was like damn, no latte boy. Then as I was ordering I spotted him on break in the corner. So as I wait for my latte, what do i do? Well I certainly don't go talk to him. That would be too awesome of me. So instead, I stand about trying to look cool and aloof while secretly shooting glances at him to see if he's even aware that i'm there, let alone of how cool and aloof i am. he might have been looking at me once. i couldn't tell, my aloofness got in the way. kfp fail. ugh.
anyway. i was going to write about listening to music in cars today. but i don't seem to have the energy. i'm a drained bunny lately. maybe you can have an afternoon post too. but only if you behave.
UPDATE: Maria sent me back to Starbucks to get her more caffeine. Latte boy held the door for me and said Hello! I shyly said "...hey". I may be a loser but I'm a loser with contact! Woo hoo! I love a good distraction...
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wait. i can totally do bullet points.
Post a Comment