Friday, April 16, 2010

The saga of the latte boy continues...

So I was pretty much over the latte boy. no more nerves. no more butterflies. just another barista. whatevs. He can never remember my name! Why waste my time? And then today the three of us walk in and i stop to look at a coffee cup. he goes "Hi nicole! Hi Erin!". I slowly turn around and look at him. "oh hey you!" and i got all crazy for a second and i was like you never remember my name! and he goes "kaitlin, right?". and i was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? so he apparently knows my name? AND I'M LEAVING.

i don't know how i feel about this.


last night was awesome. "i'm so happy and for once it has nothing to do with food".

2 comments:

Kellie said...

ugh. Latte Boy is not worthy of Kaitlin. Not now, not then, not ever.

God said...

i'm gonna have to concur with ktp on this one.

the fact that he didn't remember with conviction bugs me. you don't want someone who lacks conviction.