I really have nothing of interest to write. I feel this will turn into a venting place for the ridiculousness that is my job and everyone will tire of it quickly. Um...I guess I'll just write for myself and if you don't care then it's no big thing. Cool? cool.
For starters I think I might have caught some kind of illness. My brother was sick last week and my mom had the same thing this weekend. Diseases be damned I can't stay home! I had a bit of a rattle-y cough today which caused some alarm on my part but it didn't stick around for long. I'm more concerned that I feel it in my ears which is where my head colds always start...in my giant ears. My brother always said it was because they stick out and therefore catch more germs. ::tear::
Anyway, we've purchased my mother a wii for mother's day and I'm quite excited for her reaction. I know she wants one and will be thrilled by it, but I'm beginning to wonder how much she'll actually use it. Although she does hate letting things go to waste so I have a feeling she'll force herself to play. Maybe wii bowling can be her daily exercise. Ha.
So on an upbeat note, Andy is facing two job possibilities right now. Neither is what he wants to do but one would mean relocating FOUR hours away and the other would involve him working nights and weekends. So basically...I will never see my boyfriend again. I'm obviously thrilled at this turn of events and am giggling and prancing with joy. Adding to that joy is the fact that Andrew is leaving in like a week, and I've officially left a job that I friggin' loved. So I'm basically having a quasi emotional week because I hate change and I feel like everyone's leaving. :( We're hoping this passes. Anyway...ahhh DAMMIT I just realized I left my groceries in the trunk. Shit. I guess we end here.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment