So my friend Roberta was in town this weekend for a canoe race. Yep, a canoe race. They hit up disneyland and invited me to come join them so I pondered it for awhile. I didn't go to bed until 4:30 on Saturday night because I started reading Breaking Dawn again and I got caught up in it. Soo...I didn't get up until 1pm on Sunday. I then had to decide whether I was going to drive my ass to Anaheim to see a friend who I RARELY if ever, get to see, or stay home like a lame ass. I convinced myself that if I stayed home I would have to be productive and 1) clean my room 2) clean out the inside of my car 3) take my car to the car wash 4) run a couple of errands. These would be necessary to assuage my guilt of being lazy and not going to disneyland. i finally manned up and decided to make the drive. I left around 2:45 and was in the park by 4. Not bad me thinks. Here are some favorite moments of the day:
1) Both the drive out and the drive back took 45 minutes each. Woo hoo!
2) Both of Roberta's friends ended up being really cool and I was the 4th so we were evenly numbered!
3) This text message exchange with KTP:
KFP: I just got double teamed by two double strollers at disneyland. ugh.
KTP: KILL IT!!!! Strike them down with the spear of contempt!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh how I laughed.
4) I tried some of a Monte Cristo sandwich at the Cafe Orleans. It was basically delicious. If you are unfamiliar with this sandwich, it's a ham/turkey/cheese sandwich that is DEEP FRIED and then sprinkled with powdered sugar. And then you dip it in fruit puree/jelly. ::Drool::
5) Due to a brief stop in front of a fairly lucrative target, I got 201,000 points on Astro Blasters. Awesome! Doubly awesome was the fact that Roberta's friend bet us ice cream that we couldn't beat him. Mwahahaha. Thank you free ice cream!
6) We rode tower of terror during the fireworks, it was so pretty when the doors opened!
7) I only spent $26 and $12 of it was parking (bleh). I thought about getting a parking pass but the line at the office was hella much long.
I got home around 11:30 and read breaking dawn until 2 so now i'm suuuuuuuuuuuper sleepy at work and would really like a nap. too bad i have class tonight, i'd really like to pass out asap.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment