Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dr. Horrible.

I watched it on my lunch break at work because my computer at home won't load the home page for some reason. The quotes that made me laugh out loud:

"Psyche. I love it!"
"What a crazy, random, happenstance"
"Maybe there's a third layer that's just like the top layer...like pie."
"I've got a PhD in Horribleness"
"Oh goodness, look at my wrist, I've got to go"
"What about your clothes? *looks* I don't love these"
"*long pause* the hammer is my penis"
"Deltoids of compassion"
"Oh Mama! Someone maternal!"

I love Neil Patrick Harris A LOT. I have a crush on him. Beautiful voice and even prettier comic timing. I LOVE HIM! Wouldn't be the first time I had a crush on a gay man. Hey-oh, thank you Lance Bass!

Anyway. That was awesome. Apparently they did a comic-con panel for this so when I get the chance I'm going to see if I can find it online. I want to know what the future of Dr. Horrible is. I was flabbergasted by the ending!! I did think his new "eviler" red suit with buggy glasses was pretty pimp though. Fun fact: Neil Patrick Harris is on the board of directors at the Magic Castle.

Anyway, not sure what my weekend is going to look like since everything is all over the place, but I do know that I will be attending the Hollywood Bowl John Williams show on Saturday (lame, no Kellie!) with the bf, my brother, and his girlfriend. So that's exciting. I've never been to the Bowl before so I'm kind of excited for that. I also want to go to the beach since it's the last weekend of summer but I don't want to deal with the crowds. If we get a half day on Friday like the usually do on 3 day weekend, I'm going to drag Andy out to Zuma. Probably still busy but nowhere near as bad as Sat-Monday will be. I'd also really like to see Hamlet 2 in the next week or two. Anybody want to go with me? I might convince my dad to go since he's a drama teacher and actually had a parent complain that last year's play wasn't "god centered enough". *punch*

Anyway, back to work, this has been sitting in my task bar all day and I know I can't finish it. bleh.

1 comment:

God said...

i want to go see Hamlet 2!!!!