skip to main | skip to sidebar

They call me...Fatty Pants.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vest, suspenders, or bow tie? The cuteness is too much.

This is so friggin' ADORABLE!!

Bonnie, I'm so sad now :(
Posted by Fatty Pants at 11:24 PM

1 comment:

God said...

boo-urns. i'm sad too. Although, I was a little afraid of that rushing crowd.


hehehe...word verification: hrpys

September 8, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (35)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (81)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2008 (46)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Stewart and LaBeouf
      • I'm a lady beast.
      • I have a feeling that the next few months are goin...
      • I wonder
      • Well...Trivial Pursuit called me! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!I...
      • Welp...
      • I have le nerves...
      • My name...
      • Curling!
      • Vest, suspenders, or bow tie? The cuteness is too ...
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (3)

About Me

Fatty Pants
View my complete profile