I stole this off of facebook. Just put up 25 fun facts, goals, talents, etc. about yourself. Your turn!!
1. I was featured in a Colgate commercial when I was in pre-school.
2. At the time of the commercial I had a dead tooth (grey!) that wouldn't fall out from tripping and smacking it on a mini trampoline. They did a close up on me. Odd.
3. I once ate an entire block of cheese in one day. Shut up.
4. I've played softball/baseball since I was 4.
5. I broke my nose the day before my 18th birthday.
6. I've had my ears pierced 4 times (once I did it myself!) and still only have the one set of holes.
7. I can wiggle my ears
8. I once had a tooth in the middle of the roof of my mouth. It was on purpose. Long story.
9. I can't sleep with socks on.
10. I want to attend the Oscars in some capacity one day.
11. I have three collections: elephants, magnets (of all of the places i've been, it's pretty cool), and a smaller one of pineapples since only one person gives them to me.
12. I shook hands with Prince Charles once.
13. I competed in spelling bees as a child.
14. I have never seen The Sound of Music.
15. I played a male gnome in a high school play. Think Billy Crystal in Princess Bride. I sang too. It's bad.
16. My grandmother still spells my name wrong on birthday cards.
17. I can type up to 90 words per minute according to typing tests.
18. I have 15 cousins on my dad's side. I'm number 5.
19. I read sweet valley high books when i was in third grade. is that weird?
20. I bite my nails instead of cutting them. But they are never bitten down to the quick. You can always see some white.
21. I started cracking my knuckles in junior high because I liked the sound.
22. I can't straighten my left pinky all the way because I dislocated it pretty brutally playing softball in high school. It looked like a z.
23. I can gleek on command. (urban dictionary it if you don't know)
24. When I was like 5, my grandma told me that Buttercup in The Princess Bride was me. I asked why I had blonde hair in the movie and didn't remember any of that stuff happening. She didn't really have an answer for that. I was apparently a cynical child.
25. Until the age of 7 I had a plastic sheet under my chair at the dinner table because I was such a messy eater. Ha.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
these are all extremely random. I enjoyed this.
what about a tooth in the roof of your mouth?
I really enjoyed this too. And I truly believe that you will attend the Oscars some day.
Oh and I was watching the SAGs red carpet thing on E! last night and I watched an interview with Anne Hathaway... I immediately thought, KAITLIN! You are both incredibly beautiful and seem so pleasant. I mean, I know you are. I don't know about her but she gives off that impression.
Post a Comment