My wifey has pneumonia, my llama has the flu, and my cubemate has the cold that medicine forgot. Why is everyone sick?!?!? And with different things too. Disconcerting.
I seem to be afflicted with a high concentration of electricity. Literally EVERY TIME I open maria's door or open my car door, I get a shock. Other metal things too. It got to the point that my hand was tingling today because it got shocked like eight times in a row. I don't know what it is! I know the weather is a part of it, it's just really dry and static-y. I thought maybe my uggs were contributing so i switched shoes at lunch to no avail. So odd. The door knob has been getting me for the last 3 days, so maybe she put something in. We've been at odds this week. My cube mate thinks I might be getting sick and therefore my out of whack hormones are contributing to my complete and utter lack of patience for her crap. Or maybe I'm just over it.
Anyway, tonight is monkey's birthday drinks. Away I go...
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment