I had a most delightful 24th (ack, ew) birthday. My favorite people (save a few) came over for treats and board games on Saturday evening and although there were quite a few competitive personalities in the bunch, I think a lot of fun was had by all. Scattergories can be a dangerous game, but I think it all turned out well. And I love all of my presents! Thank you all so much for your generosity :) Especially the orange. KTP is always on the look out for my Vitamin C intake.
DISNEYLAND! was awesome. It's been far too long since we had a proper ABK^2 reunion. It was great seeing Andrew and I was so glad to play with everyone. Some highlights:
-the like 7 different recordings in Ursula's Grotto
-Turtle Talk - "I don't know what it's called...they cover her breasts"
-OMG Belle's my favorite princess too!
-BMG kicking everyone's ass at Buzz
-The castle lighting and "SNOW!"
-The goblin pictures in the castle
-Gaby and Erik coming for dinner and that delightful waiter
-Laughing hysterically after Maliboomer...I really do love that ride.
-The creeper kid getting off the tram with her half makeup - DISNEYLAND!
-Riding Tower of Terror in the dark...I wish that picture had come out!
-The question game in line for Toy Story
-Oh...Hello...
Sigh...thank you all for such a delightful day. You really are my favorite people. Kiss Kiss :)
Today has been a long day and I'm excited to go home, read my new romance, and watch the RETURN OF CHUCK BASS!!! ::drool:: I think I'm going to be eating ramen and birthday cake tonight (and my apple pie apple). Moo. KFP bitches, what?
Also, I think my job is unaware that yesterday was my birthday because usually we get the obligatory cake in the kitchen...and it's 4:30...oops. I am only mildly saddened by that because I think you get a gift card...and you know...the cake...nom nom nom.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that was a great day. I didn't mention it at the time, but I'm pretty sure its my fault that our tower picture was lost in another dimension. I tried to pose gangsta cause I couldn't do the hood thing. I only threw up a peace sign, but they might have a thing against hippie signs too. *shrugs* next time I'll just smile or something. my bad.
And that little girl on the tram was wack. DISNEYLAND!!!
I feel the need to mention that one of my favorite lines from the day was "Ahh... the electric whuur (sp?)of snow."
It's of the those things that's sort of funny at the time, but you just store it for later when you think about the day. Then later when you're in bed, when you go over everything, that comes up. Dude, I was cracking myself up at the thought of it. Nice one.
Post a Comment