I've watched the first episode. I love the BBC and the brits in general because you don't have to be model gorgeous to be a star. You just have to be good at what you do. That is how we end up with delightfully normal looking women in the leads. Well done all. And really everyone, Colin Firth is not conventionally "hot". Don't get me wrong, I LOVE HIM. But if he hadn't just been so delightfully awkward and manly in Pride and Prejudice we never would've fallen in love. He's a personality case. Although the whole wet shirt thing in P&P wasn't too bad :)Anyway...British people look more normal was the bottom line.
Also, i'm getting sick. It's been a few weeks coming. I've taken gallons of airborne and tons of dayquil trying to fend it off. Part of me just wants to let it over take me and then I know it's gone for good.
Anyway. Family dinner is canceled for Friday so if I'm feeling better I might come join you guys for fireworks. Woo hoo!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
FIREWORKS!!! The cure to any sickness is Disneyland. Its a fact.
Don't you love North & South. I was telling Kellie that I want to watch all of the other series they have in the commercial before as well. Love BBC
Post a Comment