Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm waiting for something bad to happen...

This week started off slightly poorly, but I shant go into that.

However, for the most part, this has been a phenomenal week.
1.I went fishing up at Lake Isabella with Andy this past weekend. It's the fourth time I've ever gone fishing in my life. I caught my first fish! I also caught my 2nd-7th fish...in one day. Ha. Beginners luck? It was really exciting!
2. I got to do my thing on Tuesday. I ended up getting a migraine about 45 minutes before which SUCKED but I still left having had a very good time :) And that's all I shall say for now.
3. I woke up this morning to Andy sitting down on my bed with donuts :)
4. Disneyland tomorrow!!!!!!
5. My intermediate Groundlings classes start on Saturday which is both exciting and nerve-wracking. I hope I know at least one person, but you can only really hope I guess. :(
6. Philly in a week! I still don't know what dress to wear and we need to figure out what to get Jo as a present. I really need to look into that. Maybe I'll do it now...

1 comment:

God said...

wow. boyfriend and donuts at one time?!

lucky bitch.