Thursday, November 20, 2008

I ate a lot of ice cream today. Office birthdays are nifty.

Also, I went to AAA on my break today to renew my registration because it expired today. I remembered to bring in my current paperwork and I remembered my checkbook because DMV stuff can only be covered by cash or check. So I sit patiently and wait my turn and I go up and handle everything and she asks for payment and hey guess what guys, I don't actually have any checks left in my checkbook. DAMMIT. So I drove across the street to pick up midol (shout-out to bonnie: woo hoo!) at pavillions because that's the kind of day i'm having and LUCKILY the lovely people at pavillions let you take up to $200 out in cash back at their registers. So I got my $104 for the registration and went back across the street to pay and get my damn blue sticker. But at least that's settled.

I also still haven't cashed my big fat check. I think i'm going to do it either Saturday or Monday on my lunch break. I feel it is necessary to take a check that size directly to a teller so I don't worry. Therefore it needs to happen on a Saturday (although the bank might close before class gets out) or on my lunch break.

Anyway. I'm wearing tights and a skirt today. They're my white ones from halloween and they're super comfy and keep my legs warm. I think I'm gonna go buy more colors at target. I definitely want black and grey and maybe even brown. And at least one bright color. I'd like purple but I'm open to other options.

i'm very excited for twilight tomorrow but scared by the reviews.

fin.

2 comments:

God said...

woo hoo!

you should try green tights

Anonymous said...

I love ice cream, mmm mmmmmmm!

Oh and I've been meaning to tell you that I saw that video of you on Trivial Pursuit and I squealed when you won! I was so happy! Kaitlin, you are so flippin' AWESOME!<3