I made a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. I've never made that before. It's good. It's like the bastard step-child of sprinkles red velvet.
I applied for a job on a whim.
I discovered this video and cried at work because I laughed so hard:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk-1mla0LeU
Puppy Cam! http://www.ustream.tv/channel/shiba-inu-puppy-cam
They're so friggin' cute!! Like tiny foxes.
I decided that after the holidays I'm going to officially quit borders. I don't know what I'm doing there anymore. Everything is different and I'm like a new kid all over again. I feel retarded when I work there. Plus it takes me a fucking hour to get there in traffic. Shoot me.
We finished Season 1 of Gossip Girl and now it's time for Season 2!! Tivo at Bonnie's, let's pick a day asap please!
um...yeah. i'm not exciting.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You went back to Borders?
Oh man, you are behind the times KFP. My cousin sent me that video of the little girl like 3 years ago.
Gossip Girl! Kellie isn't feeling us watching after Twilight, so we need a new plan.
Post a Comment