Legitly is not a word. Legit is barely a word. It's the slang bastardization of "legitimate", but at least it has a reason for appearing in the pop culture lexicon due to MC Hammer. Yes, we are all indeed "2 Legit 2 Quit". So I don't mind if you say "legit". Even I say it. But for the love of God I will kill you if I hear you say "legitly".
People who say "oh, it's a beaut" don't go around saying that something was beautly done. It's legitimately and beautifully. I realize that it's two extra syllables but C'MON GUYS, I BELIEVE IN YOU!
blarg.
that's all.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh wifey, I love that you have language tantrums like me. This is why we are married, because I can never haz cheezburger. EVER.
Hey... did you see that lambo?
Post a Comment