500 Days of Summer
I still haven't managed to figure out how to post a video. Meh.
I'm very excited for this movie. Also, when did Joseph Gordon Levitt's voice get so friggin' deep? Hot.
Doyers tonight. Exciting. I have my jersey here all ready for me to scamper off to the game. Huzzah! Hopefully we get out early. Driving by myself will be sad. Also, my cube mate Erin is totally going tonight too. I thought that was funny. Plus it's a giants game so it's always fun to have a rivalry. Fun if we win that is. Stupid Manny. Also haven't seen BMG or KTP in foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Like a month or something ridiculous.
I returned to the stairs at work today. No more elevator! Now will I be able to run on Sunday? Fingers crossed!
Also, my friend Kari and her boyfriend are coming to have lunch with me today. I'm so excited. Kari is one of the most inappropriate and blunt people I've ever met. She's the original whore. She's awesome. She is the one who first understood the reference when I said boo-urns. She has a matching shirt just like mine. She was in my pledge class in my sorority in college and she is so the opposite of what you think of when you think of a sorority girl. It's awesome. She's going to San Diego for the weekend and is stopping to feed with me at Bob's on the way. Excitement reigns. Fingers crossed for a good day.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment