I love the word obtuse. I am quite particular about it's use though. I don't care for it in terms of triange. I like this definition:
obtusely - dumbly: in a stupid manner; "he had so rapaciously desired and so obtusely expected to find her alone"
"You're being purposely obtuse! Stop that!"
Makes me laugh.
I just got into the show Southland. It's quite good. Also, I have a completely unabashed crush on Benjamin McKenzie. He is just friggin' adorable. Also, I enjoy him as an actor on this show. And one time, I did extra work on the OC and he is actually CUTER in person. You would expect him to be unimpressive. That is not the case. He's like a cute puppy you just want to hold. Adorable.
Anyone watch Grey's Anatomy last night? Ugh I was reminded why I don't watch that show regularly. It takes pleasure in just taking your emotions and shredding them. It's just so damn painful. I'm not even truly invested in these characters and i'm getting all upset and choked up about their possible traumas. Erg.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment