DOROTA!
The last two nights I've had dreams where I woke up and felt like I had just had a really deep thought that I wanted to write down but could not remember it. Lame. Just so you all now...I'm really intelligent in my dreams. The waking version is less reliable.
Some Tidbits:
It's sleepy in my office today.
I walked normally for most of yesterday. Success!
Hot/Heartbreaking Chuck was back in full force last night! Rowr.
I sat on the couch and ate cold pizza straight from the box while watching GG last night. I've hit a new low. It was the diet coke instead of a beer that saved me from total rock bottom.
I'm really excited to be able to sleep on my right side soon.
Doyers!
Perros de Doyers!
I'm reading a book about carnies. The parents own a carnival and decide to make their own freak show by pumping the mom full of drugs every time she gets pregnant. Fun!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Are you reading Geek Love?
Post a Comment