
This picture made me squee because it's what I wish Chuck and Blair would become, but I also know that they would never achieve that. They're both too evil. This would be the victory picture after they ruined someone's life.
I love Chuck. Today at the dentist I had to go in to have my last filling fixed and my teeth don't like to go numb. Like last time, I required three shots to the jaw plus an extra shot to the gum beneath the tooth. Bleh. It's not fun when they give you two shots, try to drill, and stop because I yelp in pain. So while waiting for the third shot to kick in I was reading People's Sexiest Man issue and discovered Ed in the 21 club (also featured: Bow Wow, Kevin Jonas, Jesse McCartney (rowr), and Zac Efron (drool)). He looked friggin HOOOOOOOOOOOT. So I tore it out and stuck it in my purse. Retribution for the fact that I can't open my jaw more than an inch or so. I couldn't find the picture online, but I found another pretty one. I love Chuck Bass because he says things like "Because I'm Chuck Bass". Mwahahaha.
1 comment:
I'm Chuck Bass.
I'm so close to having time to catch up. This makes me sad that I can't talk to you about it and by the time I watch it, you probably won't care to talk to me about it...bleh.
Post a Comment