Monday, December 1, 2008

My Soundtrack

o Opening Credits: Hands Up (Lloyd Banks feat 50 cent)
o Waking Up: I Wish I Could Go Back to College (Avenue Q)
o First Day At School: Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year (Fall Out Boy)
o Falling In Love: Milkshake (Kelis)
o Fight Song: Pop Lock and Drop It (Huey)
o Breaking Up: A Well Respected Man (The Kinks)
o Prom: Leave A Tender Moment Alone (Billy Joel)
o Life: Ms. New Booty Remix (Bubba Sparxxx)
o Mental Breakdown: Hey Jude (The Beatles)
o Driving: As I Am (Alicia Keyes)
o Flashback: Whip It (Devo)
o Getting back together: Bad Reputation (Joan Jett)
o Wedding: Walking Man (James Taylor)
o Birth of Child: Learning to Breathe (Switchfoot)
o Final Battle: Tainted Love (Eurythmics)
o Death Scene: Edit (Regina Spektor)
o Funeral Song: Space Cowboy (Nsync)
o End Credits: Belief (Gavin Degraw)


I made the executive decision to hit next when I came on an artist that was already represented when I ended up getting three Avenue Q songs. What are the odds of that anyway? Anyhoo, my funeral songmade me laugh out loud as well as my "life" song. So appropriate. I would say I have fairly eclectic musical taste based on this. Lovely.

1 comment:

God said...

I love your falling in love and life songs. Nice.

I have a romance novel uploaded onto my itunes and pretty much every track would've been a snippet from that had I not skipped. Would've made for interesting quotes though.

Also I did not know the name or artist for one track so I skipped that as well.