I don't know if any of you guys are aware of my love for old standards and Michael Buble. I truly do adore that man and he is one of like 5 artists that I like enough to blow money on concert tickets for. I haven't yet, but I WILL. Last time he was in town I was too poor and couldn't afford tickets :( Anyway...based on this love, I've discovered the new Buble in my life. See the video below of Leon Jackson. He won Britain's X-Factor competition in 2007 which is like American Idol but on crack.
I'm smitten.The link above is his video for "Creative". Oh dear lord I swooned. He's like a modern day Sinatra. And he's SCOTTISH!
and he looks like this:


if anyone wants to order me his UK CD with "creative" on it and pay for the import for Christmas, I'll looooooooove you :) otherwise I'm ordering on 12/26...
2 comments:
he has an awesome voice and is cute. good choice.
I was watching his other videos and there are moments when he looks like josh hartnett or chuck bass. Tis strange.
word verification: carkid...its the latest super hero. blowing up the getaway cars, before they can get away...
I like him! He looks kinda like a young Seth MacFarlane. And I love people with gaps in their front teeth!!!! (I've always wanted a gap). Anyway, My heart's totally melted yo.
Post a Comment