I'm having a love affair with avocadoes. Nom nom nom. Two nights ago Marie and I made quesadillas with chicken, tomatoes, onion, pepper jack cheese, and avocado. They were delicious to the nth degree. I made another one the next day. Last night I wanted to finish the avocado so I mixed shredded pepper jack, tomatoes, and avocado and put it on top of a piece of bread, then I toasted it. It was joy in my mouth. Yep, I went there. Also, I had a three week period where i was making guacamole (with Trader Joe's guacamole kit!) once a week for my entire dinner. Just me, a bag of chips, and a bowl of guacamole all to myself. KFP indeed.
In other news, a woman was murdered in Burbank early Wednesday morning on a street that I pass every day on the way to work. I saw that there was police tape blocking the street on Wednesday morning but thought nothing of it until this morning the guys in front of me at Starbucks were talking about it. I googled it and read about it here. Freaky.
I'm going to Bob's Big Boy today with two girls from accounting. I feel weird going there without you guys. Like I'm cheating. I shant get the big boy and salad though. That would just hit too close to home. btw...come have lunch with me soon please and thank you. also...i am free on friday night if anyone else is...
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Em and I might go see the jo bros movie on Friday but I'm not sure yet.
Nom non avacados. They are like candy to Latinos
Post a Comment