I really think KTP of all people will truly enjoy this site.
It's called fmylife.com and basically, it's hilarious. People put up a sentence or two about what really shitty thing happened to them today and end it with FML, as in F*ck my life. Oh man, sometimes I have to fight not to laugh out loud. It's awesome. Total Schaudenfreude. Laughing at other people's pain.
Anyway, that's how i'm amusing myself today on my lunch break. today is also the week of fuck ups at work. there was a scramble to set up a conference call yesterday and i helped out with it and this morning i was told that while the number was correct, i had typed the wrong area code. *pounds head on desk* i fail. again. and i can't seem to care all that much. bigger fail. i've never been so indifferent to a job before. it's scary and unlike me.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am alternately amused and depressed by this site. There is so many people being cheated on, its just sad.
I loved this one though:
"Today, my girlfriend dumped me proclaiming she wanted someone more like her "Edward". I asked her who Edward was. She held up a copy her "Twilight" book. She was talking about a fictional vampire. FML"
Oh man this one made me snort just because of the connotations of that phrase.
"Today, my inebriated boyfriend and I were having sex. He rolls off of me without finishing, and says, "i'm bored." FML"
It's sort of frustrating because clearly some of these are real, and others are lies by people hoping to be clever through self-deprecating humor.
But I really enjoyed this one: "Today, I got a text message. It said, "I'm so drunk. What you up to, girl?" It was my dad. FML"
I'm with you on the lies Kellie. It kills the spirit of this wonderful site. But here's an obviously fake one... made by me:
http://robotonrobotoff.blogspot.com/2009/02/re-kaitlins-favorite-site.html
Post a Comment