Similar to Kellie's rant on Kenneth liking Where the Wild Things Are...
I am irrationally irritated by people who became Twilight super fans only after the movie started gaining buzz. Granted, I didn't come into it until after Eclipse was released, but I was still way ahead of the movie lemmings! I waited a year for Breaking Dawn! Specifically...two girls I went to high school with wall post each other like they're friggin Twilight connoisseurs and I HATE THEM SO MUCH IT'S NOT HEALTHY. They're just annoying girls and they don't even have the fact that they're 13 to hide behind. They are MY AGE.
Gah.
Anyway. Newsflash. I want to quit my job and legitimately try being an actor before I turn 25. I've been doing a lot of money math. I hate that I have so many bills every month. I'm trying to figure out how long I could theoretically live without income. My math is imperfect until I find out how much money I have to pay on my winnings. My educated guess says that I could live for about 10 months without any income. And that would be paying for rent/utilities, student loan, classes, car loan, food, car insurance, and gas. Longer if I was supplementing with a job. Interesting. But then I would deplete my savings. And I was very excited to finally have a substantial savings account. So...do I look at my trivial pursuit windfall as money that I never had and therefore should do something I WANT with it. OR. Do I play the responsible adult role and leave it savings so that I have an insurance policy on life since we're in a giant recession. And is it selfish of me to want to quit my job during a recession and hope it all works out? But I'm also only young once and I don't ever want to regret not making an attempt to try to do what I want. My need to be responsible is making this all the harder. So WHAT DO I DO?
I've got time to figure everything out, but frankly, if I don't plan well in advance, I'll never do anything. Andy said he'd be my sugar daddy :) Ha.
Funniest thing I heard today: "She's dumber than a sack of hammers". Hahahahaha.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go for it, Kaitlin!
There may not be a tomorrow, so what the fuck good is a savings account?
I say do what's going to make you happy.
you could still get a few days a week at Borders.
Post a Comment