Thursday, February 5, 2009

I looked up my birthday on Cafe Astrology. It was interesting to read. Everything's pretty ambiguous so they cover all the bases, but I enjoyed these bits the most. I felt the first one really emphasized how I currently feel. The worst thing is when I know I'm being a bitch or I know I'm being irrational and I just CAN'T STOP. And then I have to apologize later because I KNOW I'm in the wrong, but boy howdy do I hate to be wrong. Oh, the conflict. I blame hormones.

There is a conflict here between the head and the heart. Your emotions tell you one thing and your mind tells you something else. The result is a see-saw effect: you can be emotional to the point of irrationality at one moment, and logical the next. How to blend the head and the heart is a constant struggle for you, usually because you have a tendency to resist blending them!

Many Capricorns have mastered the art of making people laugh. Their sense of humor can be of the deadpan variety--they're generally excellent at keeping a straight face. They can be bitingly sarcastic, too.


They are very much concerned with things that are worthwhile--and that includes their own lives. Capricorns want to do and be something worthwhile. Like their Earth signs relatives, Taurus and Virgo, they need to feel useful and effective in the real world in order to be satisfied with their lives. But the Capricorn spin on the earth signs is that Capricorn possesses a stronger need for recognition in a worldly sense.


I love me some rain. Glad to see it/hear it. One of my favorite things in the world is sleeping in, waking up to hear the rain, and reading on the couch while listening to the rain, with NOTHING TO DO. I'm seriously considering getting a slanket/snuggie for reading on the couch. They just look so perfect! I'm also playing softball with my brudder now apparently. His bus driving instructor has a team and he invited my brother and any girls he knew who could play. So here I am. I have a feeling we're going to get rained out Sunday. Oh well. I'm also trying to be a lot better about being in shape. I'm sick of getting winded so easily. I'm trying to run a mile at least 3 times a week. Right now I run/walk a 12 minute mile and I'm working my way up. Then hopefully I can do 2 miles one day...who knows, I just want to be healthier. I've also been eating a lot more fresh food. Marie got me into eating fruit when I get hungry after dinner and I've started eating a lot of salads/chicken for meals. It's all very tasty. It just spoils faster so I've always avoided it.

Also, I need a swimsuit. They have some cute ones at Target but swimsuit shopping is always a downer. I was going to go tonight before the movie. Bleh.

No comments: