Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Remember: Don't sweat the small stuff -- EXCEPT FOR EVIL GNOMES. They are out there, amongst the trees -- waiting for us to "not sweat them"

-A tweet from Thomas Lennon.

Love him. KTP, remember when you spoke to Zac Efron? And then got a bitchin' picture with Mr. Lennon? And I got nothing? I just got bitter all over again. Curse you.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Why you guys left in such a rush was a mystery to me. You shoulda just hung out with Liz, Der Der, and I and all this and more could've been yours.

God said...

Hey, I met a lot of celebs and ain't complaining. We rushed off for that reason. I'm okay with missing Zac since I got to see way more people in the lobby.

Fatty Pants said...

Everyone in the lobby was lame sans Thomas Lennon. Fact.