I am fearful of the public humiliation that might come if they read the list of passers and my name is not included :( specifically, what if there's only ONE person who doesn't pass? oh god that's mortifying. the list is read and you're the only one that has to gather your things and leave?? aaaaaaah!! terrifying.
Although if I DO pass and they DO want me...how will I get more time off work? :(
Bah sometimes I hate having such a structured work schedule. I mean, it's nice in that I always have nights and weekends free, but I wish that I could work 9-6 or 8:30-5:30...then I could go see screenings!! Mostly, 9-6 would work better for me just because I hate being here so late. and plus that half hour of 9-9:30 when there's NOBODY here would make me more productive. Because then I'd get my half hour of getting set up out of the way before the office is officially open. I can set up her desk and get her water (yes, i do that) and get all of the processes going on her computer without having to worry that the phone will ring. And when the phone does ring when I'm in her office I generally end up smacking some part of my body on something solid and/or pointy in my rush to grab it before it goes to voicemail. For instance, my ankle on the chair leg, my knee on her desk, or my personal favorite, my elbow on her door frame. ow.
But I digress. I'm leaving here at 10:15 for a "12 minute drive. 20 minutes with traffic". I figure that gives me enough time to get there, find the parking, and meander my way over. Hopefully the test starts at 11 and it's not arrive at 11, test 20 minutes later? I've been debating whether I should leave earlier. We'll see.
Anyway...I'm really just posting right now as an aversion to working. I don't want to get invested in a project and then leave when I'm in the middle. Or maybe I'm just lazy. It's undecided. I'm blathering because I'm nervous. I'll try to post again after.
bleh. vomit.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment