So today whilst typing away at some meaningless office task, Amos, one of my old bosses (and my favorite) walks by. I say "Hey dude, what's up?" and he responds:
"Not much FATTY PANTS"
WTF??? I literally froze, jaw a-dropped, eyes a-goggle.
And eventually, I reanimated and said "How did you know which car was mine?" I have not washed my car in the last week since Emily (B-Face) defiled my disgustingly dirty car. Apparently he followed me into the parking structure this morning and could make out what it said. Shameful, but hilarious.
Only you guys would understand the inherent humor in all of this. Check me out, two posts in one day!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
I laughed so loud I woke Emily from slumber. And then I read it to her and she responded:
"Yes!...She hasn't washed her car?"
good stpry
Post a Comment