Well...Trivial Pursuit called me! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!
I'm scheduled to tape on Tuesday October 7th and I'm muy excited. I know the odds of me winning are less than stellar but the idea of getting ANY kind of money gets me so excited. I could own my car! Or at the very least put a dent in my payments. I'm still not sure what to do about getting the day off. I'll have to use a sick day because I have more of those than personal/vacation days (england/france cleared me out) and they expire at the end of the year. So why not use that? The problem is whether or not I tell Maria ahead of time or just call in sick. I was thinking of being completely honest with her and just saying I'm going to call in sick that day, but I wanted you to be aware of it so that nothing goes wrong. I agree that it's probably a better idea, but I don't want her to get pissy with me if I take the day off for that. Bleh, I think I'll wait until the week before since she's out of the office till late next week. I don't want to bother her with it right now. Her mother died last Friday and she's been in Maryland dealing with all of the arrangements :(
And then there's my karma migraine. As mentioned in the last post, I got a migraine shortly after leaving my audition. I figured it was just the heat and my lack of food so I drove through in n out on the way back to work (it was SOOOO fast!!) and did the whole hydrate and feed thing. Still had a headache. I took a tylenol w/ codeine on the drive to work and around 3:30 and took one of my migraine pills when it clearly wasn't getting any better. I still had a headache :( I powered through work but by the time I got home around 7 I felt like I was going to hurl (which sometimes happens...ew) so I curled up in bed and hoped it would pass. I slept for most of the next 12 hours with the occassional interruption where I would roll back and forth trying to find the least painful position. Migraines suck dude. One time I got a migraine at Borders and when my mom picked me up after my shift we drove to the hospital. That's the worst one I've ever had. That's where the tylenol with codeine came from anyway.
Anyway...we got pie today because it's my old boss's birthday. I'm eating KEY LIME PIE! hehe...Kellie, you're delicious.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yaaaayyyy! Congratulations! I will cross my fingers in hopes that you will win LOADS of $$$!
Yay! I'm excited to see you on TV. and for Key Lime Pie.
I feel like I should start my comment with "Yay!".
I hope you win tons of cash, you totally deserve it.
Post a Comment