Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm a lady beast.

I just feel so gross today. There's the requisite sweating that ultimately comes EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE. Because, after all, I am a lady beast. And then there's my hair. Well APPARENTLY when you have less hair there are less places for the natural oils and what not to go and I therefore get gross skeezy dread-lock-suitable hair in a nanosecond nowadays. It's icky. I do not like.

But outside of that. I have fun new shoes. They're black ballet slippers. OR SO YOU THINK! They're fur lined inside so they keep my tootsies toasty and comfy in the upcoming winter months. I seriously have ice blocks for feet from October-February. It's an illness. The moms says it's poor circulation. I say it's my icy disposition. Rowr.

I digress. Kellie's blog made me exceptionally excited for Disneyland. I'm going to demand at least two rides on tower of terror if that is suitable for everyone. Please and thank you. It's my hands down favorite ride. And I would like to call dibs with Kellie on at least one round or Ursula's Grotto. Also, wifey in the Haunted Mansion so we can be romantical. *wink* God I'm awkward. It's like an illness. Excellent, moving ahead.

I joined a new group on facebook called Sneak Screening. Go join now. They had one for Tuesday that I saw yesterday that was a sephora party followed by an 8pm showing of Nick and Norah's infinite playlist (which i uber want to see) at Hollywood and Highland. Tonight is a citywalk showing of Eagle Eye at 7:30pm. These things are so very close to me and ALSO start after 7pm which is delightful for me. Carry on with these later screening good sirs and a good day to you as well.

Friday night is Gossip Girl with bk^2. Insert sounds of enjoyment and general delighted mutterings. Saturday is a possible trip to San Diego so Andy can fix a computer and where I will have carne asada fries and be gluttonous. Sunday is my last groundlings class and it's a double whammy. 7 hours of fun!!!! Not really, I think we compacted to 5. But it's a double session none the less. Then I need to decide whether or not I'll sign up again (and take money out of savings) or wait a month and hopefully they offer classes in November. I'm currently leaning towards October classes. We shall see.

Kellie I'm posting more than you this week and it's freaking me out.

Things wikipedia'd today: State Nicknames (in prep for trivial pursuit!), Chuck Palahniuk, progeria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GOSSIP GIRRRL, YEEEEEAHHHHH!