I passed! Yay! So I interviewed and played a mock game. I was slightly irritated because I would've kicked everyone's ass in the first group, they were a lot slower than mine. MY group consisted of an older hippie lady who knew her shit and a younger girl who I found incredibly irritating but whom the casting director seemed to find amusing. Pish Posh to that. Either way, I got about 4 answer in that were correct in a round of about 15, one that was wrong because I didn't listen to the whole question...or rather I answered what I assumed the questions was. It was not. The annoying girl kept clapping in before they were done (even though you're not supposed to!) and they'd call on her anyway. So I get punished for patience? Humph. I knew those!
Anyway. Now as long as they like me, they'll call me to come in and tape! Fingers are crossed :) And now I have a migraine. I assume this is karma for saying I had to go to a doctor's appointment "for my migraines". Shame on me.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay! Good job Wifey. If you get on the show I want to go to the taping.
And if you win, Kellie wants you to take her to a nice lunch.
Post a Comment